I am Delois Patton and I am gonna write how to swim freestyle without getting tired. There are few things to keep in mind in order to not get too tired when you’re swimming a freestyle.
How to Swim Freestyle for Beginners
If you really want to keep yourself efficient in the water, you have to follow some rules.
- Streamline position: shoulders down
- Arms straight overhead
- keep yourself using an efficient stroke in order to pull the water.
- Not splash too much and another thing is to keep your breathing in sync. Don’t breath too frequently and stay as relaxed as possible.
- So slicing the water is really going to be important as opposed to splashing. you don’t want to create too much splash because that’ll waste energy.
- Really niche smooth even strokes allowing the trunk to rotate and keeping your kick a niche steady rhythm.
- Don’t breathe too frequently just breath as often it feels natural for you.
- keep yourself in a streamline position.
- chin tucked shoulders down nice and straight.
How to swim freestyle without getting tired video
How to swim freestyle slowly
Swimming slowly and deliberately can make you a faster, And that will make you more efficient swimmer.
- Exerting less force and don’t kick as hard.
- Increase your glide distance by leaving your front arm out a bit longer and keep the applied force the same.
Click here: To know How to use pull buoy.